Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
The PMI-RMP credential acknowledges the individual’s unique expertise on the project team while demonstrating the recognition and value the role provides to the project management profession. In this role, an individual has more competence in the specialized area of assessing and identifying project risks while mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities than a general practitioner and yet, also maintains a basic level of competence in all areas of project management.
Employers can trust credential holders to possess the skills, knowledge and experience to contribute directly to their crucial projects. This global credential also supports individuals in meeting organizational needs; organizations can be confident in hiring capable, experienced project risk management practitioners as well as having a means for a career development path.
- Introduction to PMI-RMP Certification Course
- Risk Management Framework
- Principles and Concepts
- Introduction to Project Risk Management Processes
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Control Risks
- Tips and Tricks
Programme format and what’s included
Additional to the instructor lead training by our PMI-RMP certified Lecturers, this programme also includes.
- Questions and Class slides
- Practice Exam Questions, Mock exams
- Project Templates for practice and real world application
- Student assistance for PMI Exam registration, support up to one year after.
- Hardcopy of PMI’s Risk Management Standard
Full Time: 5 days